Maybe it’s their flirtatious fuschia coloring or sassy designs, but it’s very easy for people to underestimate the sheer power and potential of pink tools. Don’t doubt the strength and usability of pink power tools; their coloring may be novel but these tools aren’t novelties at all. In fact, some of the most revered and highly credited brands, such as Apollo Precision, make excellent pink tools for women that stand up to industry standards for torque and finish. Even more, if you treat these items like toys, you’ll end up finding out the hard way just how seriously powerful they are.
Pink and Purple Tools: They’re Tools, Not Toys for Women
Ladies tool sets in pink and purple colors are increasingly popular these days. While it seems almost every woman thinks they’re attractive, others seem to think these items are simply cute adult toys that really can’t hold their weight when it comes to real home repair. Well I’m here to tell you that not only can pink tools handle a woman’s needs for home improvement hardware, but they’re no joke. If you play with a pink tool, whether it’s an adjustable wrench, claw hammer or pink power drill, and mess around too much, you might find yourself calling 911!
Exercise caution when you use pink power tools and pink hand tools just as you would any other hand tools, whether they’re made for men or women. Learn to identify potential safety hazards before, during and after you begin using your tools on projects and ensure your tools and personal home improvement skills are up to par before you set out to complete the repair tasks at hand.
The largest causes of problems users experience using pink colored and other hardware in general is using the wrong tools in the wrong manner as well as failing to properly care for and maintain hardware tools owned in the home. Unsafe use of hand tools can result in severe injury and in some cases permanent injury and even death. Be aware of what you’re doing and the tools you’re using before you begin to embark on any home improvement projects.
9 Sassy Safety Tips for Sweet Pink Tools
1. Choose the right tool for the job. Don’t use makeshift tools.
2. Only use pink tools that are in good shape — absolutely no hand wrenches and tools with wear or damage that threatens your safety.
3. Maintain keen-edged rotor blades sharp; store them properly you should definitely being used.
4. Remember to wear protective eyewear – and yes, pink eyewear for hand tool use does exist!
5. Make use of wrenches of the correct size for the job. Encounter the actual teeth on a flexible wrench in the direction of the draw.
6. By no means apply the wrench in order to shifting equipment; cease the machine, and then get rid of just about all Pink tools before starting this again.
7. Observe that tube wrench teeth are sharp as well as stores within good shape so that they won’t slide.
8. By no means make use of any Pink tool in such a way that you’ll be injured because of it whether it slips. Pre-analyze your own actions and placement the body appropriately.
9. The development business requires using various kind
The idea of sex toys for couples is nothing new but the surge in women buying pleasure toys for their own enjoyment and satisfaction is a recent phenomenon. The days when women were embarrassed to be caught looking at a vibrator or dildo were part of a staid society that valued virginity above all and talking about sexuality was relegated to a certain class of woman.
Not all women are comfortable discussing, buying or using pleasure toys. For them, there is a stigma attached to masturbation and the idea of using pleasure toys for their own orgasms when a partner is not available is simply not acceptable. The number of women who attach a stigma to the use of pleasure toys is dwindling rapidly.
More common today is the woman who does not talk openly about sex toys and doesn’t care to be seen shopping in an adult oriented store but who uses the accessories in the privacy of their home. Many women have their favorite toys for pleasure and actively enjoy using vibrators, dildos and sexually stimulating gels and lubricants on a regular basis.
When in a relationship, you can share your toys with a partner to add more spice to your sexual encounters. Every woman is different and has zones on her body that respond rapidly to sexual stimulation. When alone, she chooses a sex toy that she knows will provide her with maximum pleasure. When with a partner, these toys can help a woman show her man what turns her on and free them both of old societal restrictions.
Pleasure toys come in a wide variety to stimulate every erogenous zone of a woman. It you think your partner might be resistant to some of your favorite toys, keep two pleasure drawers by the bedside. One drawer is for sex toys that enhance foreplay and intercourse for men and woman and the second drawer is for those private times when you are alone and free to do anything – and everything – you want.
There have been leftovers of the free love generation who have managed to survive and the great thing is that in recent times there has been a sexual revival of sorts in America. A good example of this is that in the past 5 years or more, America has witnessed a baby boom, women once more want to be pregnant and have babies. This time though people are a tad wiser and mindful in their approach to sexual exploration. This has also meant that the once struggling sex toys industry is now able to breathe a sigh of relief. Even the most adamant people who refused to use such products as a means to derive extra sexual pleasure are not turning towards sex toys and no longer believe that adult toys are a social taboo. Yet there will always remain some people who will think that adult sex toys are not a good thing to use.
The reason for neglecting or brushing aside sex toys like a vibrator is mainly because of a misunderstanding about the uses and ramifications of such products. They would think that sex enhancement products simply undermine their self confidence of being able to satisfy their opposite sex in bed. While some others are of the view that adult toys are limited to extreme versions of fetishism. Well it would not be an understatement to say that both these conclusions are from the truth.
As we just mentioned earlier in the article that people from every walk of life are accepting the use of adult sex toys is not bad and therefore manufacturers are coming up with a wide range of products to suit the needs and wishes of consumers. Surely there are many products that experienced people can use but there are also quite a few products that cater to the needs of a novice user.
Major sex toy industry players are well aware of the fact that consumers want to keep their toys discrete. Therefore manufactures do design a number of products keeping this in mind. Today the vibrator is designed to look similar to a lipstick container plus lubes are described using terms such as ‘relaxation’ instead of using any explicit sexual terminology. Adult toys are not designed in a discrete manner so that when purchasing one the consumer feels as comfortable as when they are buying chocolates.
Now that your fears regarding buying and using sex toys has been addressed let us move to the question of the effect such products can have on an existing relationship. Till not a couple of decades ago the use of sex toys showed the person in poor light and it was suggested as an act of fetishism. In recent times though adult toys have entered the bedrooms of millions of couples looking to find that extra bit of pleasure in their sex life. Such toys are certainly a great way to explore hidden and never before tapped erotic relationship between two people. Surely sex toys will not lead to a division between couples, and are often a source that brings about new and exciting romantic situations.
Laser marking and laser etching are becoming more and more important in a growing number of industries. The basic reasons to laser marking or laser etch your products include:
o The mark is extremely durable, permanent and in most cases cannot be removed without destroying the product itself, this is true for laser marking, laser etching, or laser annealing.
o The laser marking process is accurate, 100% repeatable, fast, with very clear sharp results.
o The laser mark or laser etch can quickly and easily be changed without any machine change over, and, without replacing any tools. The changing of a laser marking or laser etch is a simple drag and click computer operation.
o The laser requires no consumables and no additional purchases of added materials or supplies. Therefore the operating and maintenance costs of owning and running the laser marking or laser etching system are virtually non existent.
The word laser is an acronym for light amplification by simulated emission of radiation. The laser beam is formed in a sealed tube with an electrode set, laser gas, and electrical discharge. The beam is emitted into a telescope which expands the laser beam from a size of approximately 2mm as the beam exits the laser tube up to 7mm to 14 mm for most laser marking or laser etching operations. The expanded beam is directed into a laser head containing two mirrors located on high speed galvo motors. The laser beam is directed off the mirrors though a single element flat field lens to the product being laser marked or etched.
Typically the laser marking or laser etching fields created range in size from 65mm x 65mm [2.5" x 2.5"] at the smallest size to 356mm x 356mm [14.0" x14.0"] square at the largest. The next consideration is the laser beam spot size. This is the size of the focused laser light energy at the laser marking or laser etching point on the product and can vary from approximately 200 micron [micrometers] or .0078″ at the smallest to approximately 540 microns or .021″ for Co2 lasers. The laser beam spot size ranges from approximately 20 microns or .0007″ at the smallest to approximately 70 microns or .0027″ at the largest for Nd:YAG lasers. These small spot sizes and highly focused laser light energy create the detailed, clear, permanent marking that is typical of the laser marking or laser etching process.
Controlling Lasers and Laser Marking Options
Laser markers and laser etchers are controlled via software. Several variables need to be controlled:
1. Laser power as measured in watts
2. Frequency, meaning the pulse frequency of the laser beam
3. Inches per second, meaning the speed that the beam steering mirrors are moving
Determining the correct setting for the laser is the single most important and critical element in the success or failure of the laser marking process. Once the proper settings have been determined and demonstrated a 100% repeatable laser mark can be achieved.
Laser controller software is accessed via a PCI interface card. This sends the digital signals of the computer based marking or etching files to the motors and directs the laser beam to the product being laser marked or laser etched.
There are several different types of laser marking and laser etching and several different considerations in terms of visual results for the laser mark or laser etch.
1. Laser etching produces a visible etching or depression into the material. Laser etching replaces traditional process like mechanical press or pin scribing. Laser etching can be done with either a Co2 or YAG laser on virtually any material surface and to any depth from very light etching to very deep etching. For example, laser etching is used to engrave serial numbers into metal gun frames. Generally speaking with laser etching the material being laser etched is vaporized at the laser etching point due to the typically high power densities of the laser beam at the point of laser etching.
2. Laser marking produces a surface mark with very little engraving and very little disruption of the material surface. This is especially useful in certain industries such as discrete electric components, semi-conductor, electrical fuse, and ceramics where laser etching can actually damage part or change the conductive qualities of the part. Generally in order to produce the laser mark without deep engraving a high speed per inch setting for the galvo head is used.
3. Laser etching and laser marking generally do not produce any color changes and create a colorless impression. There are exceptions as certain plastics will sometimes react to and change color under either Co2 or YAG laser light. Also, in some cases, additives can be incorporate into the materials being laser marked or laser etched in order to produce a color change. Another exception occurs when the wavelength of either the Co2 or YAG laser is changed from those typically used in laser etching and laser marking. This can produce a color change after laser etching on some materials.
4. Laser annealing is another popular form of laser marking. This type of laser marking is generally undertaken with a YAG laser on metal surfaces using lower power, high frequency and slow writing speeds to produce heat on the surface of the product. Laser annealing can be used to replace electro chemical etching and ink marking as the laser annealing process creates a black mark with no etching. Care must be used, as the heat generated can cause iron in some metals to be pulled to the surface, and rust can result if the parts are subjected to sterilization after laser annealing. This can be an especially difficult issue for medical devices
5. Laser ablation is also a popular use for laser marking systems. In this case the laser is used to remove a layer of paint, anodized or some other material covering the surface of the part. For example this process is used to create bear metal contact points on a painted part, to allow battery connection as in cell phones, or to remove paint for identification of parts and manufacturer details.